We received a light dusting of snow overnight and it looks like we may have some more in the forecast intermittently throughout the day. Be sure to wear an extra layer and bring your low light lens. Please note, Canyon Lodge and Eagle Lodge are scheduled to close for the season on April 18.
Please note Covid mitigation efforts may result in longer lift lines and access to lodges is limited.
Help us continue to #StaySafeToStayOpen, masks are required indoors, in lift lines and on lifts, in gondolas, shuttles, and in all marked “Mask Zones”. Perforated, ventilated, and single-layer neck gaiter style face coverings are not allowed. Please also follow social distancing protocols by staying 6 feet apart whenever possible.
Unbound Main Park
To request access to Mammoth or June Mountain's on-mountain facilities, please follow the steps below.
1) Access must be requested Monday–Friday, during business hours, 72 hours prior to date needed
2) Fill out the Contractor Access Form below
3) Download, read and sign all Required Documents below
4) Email the signed documents to SendToMountainOperations@MammothResorts.com
5) After we have reviewed and approved these materials, we will approve your visit and arrange for your access
Driving requirements must be reviewed and signed by the ONSITE driving personnel.
All vehicles must be 4-wheel drive. All-wheel drive is not acceptable.