Plan An Unforgettable Group Experience
Elevate your next corporate event or meeting with breathtaking Sierra views, top-notch service and tons of fun. With over 42,000 square feet of customizable indoor/outdoor venue space, an experienced team to handle all the details, and a plethora of year-round activities, your group will be treated to a peak mountain experience at Mammoth.
Group Lodging Benefits
- Over 875 lodging units available including hotel rooms, condos and luxury homes
- 42,000 square feet total meeting & event space across nine locations
- On site catering available
- A/V equipment available
- Choose from a variety of winter and summer activities to add to your group's experience
- Free transportation via the town’s transit system
- Charter buses are available for a fee and based upon availability
Mammoth Lodging Collection
From the heart of The Village to the Lakes Basin and the slopes, the Mammoth Lodging Collection offers the widest selection of rooms, cabins, condos and luxury homes for your group's Mammoth adventures. Whether you’re after affordability, rustic charm, convenience, luxury or a little bit of each, the Mammoth Lodging Collection has just what you’re looking for. Pick a property that best fits your group's needs and our team will handle all the booking details for you. A minimum of 20 people is required.
The Village Lodge
The Heart of Mammoth
Located just steps from the best shopping and dining in town, year-round entertainment, and direct gondola access to the snowy slopes, The Village Lodge is Mammoth’s premier all-access property offering luxury and convenience in the heart of it all.
Amenities include Wi-Fi access, fitness centers, heated pool and hot tubs, a game and media room, Starbucks® room service, child care, ski/snowboard/bike rentals at the Mountain Center, and complimentary town shuttle service.
- Studio to deluxe three-bedroom condos with kitchens and private balconies
- 3,300 square feet of meeting & event space
- Two conference rooms and one boardroom, sharing a common foyer that can be used for program registration or as a break area
The Westin Monache Resort
The Westin Monache Resort is just steps away from the Village Gondola offering quick access to the ski slopes mid-December through mid-April, as well as in close proximity to The Village at Mammoth’s many restaurants, shops and nightlife options. After a day of adventures in the High Sierra, sit down to fine dining at the Whitebark Restaurant & Lounge or enjoy your meals fireside in the privacy of your suite.
Amenities include room service, Wi-Fi access, The Westin Workout Fitness Studio®, heated pool and hot tubs, air conditioning, Westin Family Kid’s Club®, business center, on-site ski/snowboard rentals, ski valet and complimentary town shuttle service. Pet-friendly with fee.
- Studio to deluxe two-bedroom luxury suites with kitchens
- 3,000 square feet of total meeting & event space available
- Outdoor pool area available for special events
- Whitebark Restaurant Bar & Lounge offers private space for groups and executive meetings with seating up to 200 guests
Juniper Springs Resort
Your Mountainside Home
Your perfect basecamp for any Mammoth adventure, Juniper Springs Resort is a family-friendly resort delivering all the comforts of home with ski-in, ski-out convenience. The Eagle base lodge next door delivers all your ski resort needs, and in the warmer months you can hit the links at the Sierra Star Golf Course just outside your door.
Amenities include Wi-Fi access, fitness centers, heated pools, hot tubs, a game and media room, on-site ski/snowboard/bike rentals, ski valet, and complimentary town shuttle service.
- Spacious condos and townhomes with kitchens and private balconies
- 1,050 square feet of meeting & event space at Juniper Springs Resort
- Additional 4,500 square feet of event space next door at Eagle Lodge
- Outdoor pool area available for special events
Mammoth Mountain Inn
Gateway to Adventure
Situated at the base of the mountain just across from the ski area’s Main Lodge, Mammoth Mountain Inn offers stunning views, ski-in, ski-out convenience and proximate access to Mammoth’s best mountainside activities and attractions year-round.
Amenities include Wi-Fi access, fitness center, pool and hot tub, a game room, child care, on-site ski/snowboard rentals, ski valet, proximity to the Adventure Center and complimentary town shuttle service. Dog-friendly with fee.
A Classic Lakeside Retreat
Perched on the shore of Twin Lakes and steeped in rustic charm, historic Tamarack Lodge is Mammoth’s most secluded resort. Enjoy the outdoor adventures just beyond your doorstep, dine at Mammoth’s most refined restaurant, and take a rejuvenating break from the modern world in pure comfort.
Amenities include Wi-Fi access, proximity to the Tamarack Cross-Country Ski Center, a summer activity center with biking, boating, canoeing and fishing, and complimentary town shuttle service. Dog-friendly with fee, in cabins only.
- Historic lodge and cabins in a tranquil, lakeside setting
- Home to award-winning restaurant The Lakefront
- On site yurt available for small group events and meetings (summer only)
Mammoth Luxury Home Rentals
Modern Homes With Ultimate Comfort
The next best thing to owning your own mountain getaway, Mammoth Luxury Home Rentals feature spacious, private homes perfect for your group or executive retreat. Enjoy mountain modern homes offering you the ultimate in comfort and convenience in various locations throughout Mammoth Lakes. Featuring homes that can accommodate up to 14 guests.
Amenities include key-less entry, Wi-Fi access, private hot tubs and barbecue grill.
For questions or to request a quote for your group of 20 or more, call or email Mammoth Group Sales:
Request a Quote Online